We work with ambitious brands that want to succeed in Poland and/or abroad.
We offer PR services to local and global tech companies. New technologies, IT, ecommerce, fintech are our specialties.
We skilfully introduce brands to new markets – in Poland and abroad.
As an environmentally sensitive company, we are keen to work for projects in the area of green transformation.
- We prepare expert studies, such as industry reports
- We maintain social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok
- SEO PR: we create content that is accessible to readers and Google alorithms
- We organise webinars
- We produce podcasts
- We prepare newsletters
- We create graphics, infographics, animations, and videos
- We arrange free, paid and barter collaborations with media and influencers
- VC PR - we support companies in building value
- We offer CEO PR and personal branding for brand experts
- We arrange interviews in the media, podcasts & blogs
- Thought leadership - we arrange expert commentaries
- We analyze media discussions, monitor traditional and social media
- We select cooperation partners abroad
- We conduct PR campaigns abroad (in over 80 countries)
- We create valuable content in local languages
- We support Polish brands in entering foreign markets
- Establishing business and media partnerships
- We support foreign brands in entering the Polish market
- We analyze the activities of the competition
- We audit your communication against your competitors
- We identify EVPs
- We map and arrange cooperation with event organizers
- We develop the research concept and coordinate its implementation
- We conduct strategic workshops, prepare a communication strategy
- We advise on how to prevent and manage crisis situations
- We support in non-financial reporting (ESG)
Check out how Profeina works!
Consequence. Wisdom. Flexibility. Efficiency
Profeina is a Warsaw-based PR agency founded in 2011, which today is co-created by a close-knit and experienced team of a dozen people.
We offer public relations services mainly to B2B entities in the technology, fintech, ecommerce, VC and green transformation industries.
Profeina serves clients on the Polish market and - thanks to the Enterie network - also on foreign markets in Europe, the Middle East, the USA and Africa.
The agency provides consulting and PR services to Polish and foreign companies planning to enter the Polish market or go abroad.
We have been working for companies in the new technology, IT, fintech, ecommerce and VC industries for more than a dozen years. We also have the experience, knowledge and enthusiasm to work in the area of sustainable development and green transformation
Quality and outcome
We know how to create compelling content and materials valued by experts, media and influencers, which translates into our results. Clients work with us for years.
We form a team of dedicated and experienced professionals who know your industry. They have broad horizons that allow them to see more and advise better.
We are a socially responsible company - we care not only about our clients, but also about our employees, their rights and the environment.
Scale up your brand — go global
We are familiar with finance, hybrid clouds and clean transportation zones....
How much would it cost to send one press release?” – this is a question that most agencies know well. PR agencies could really make a fortune only on individual orders. So why is such a strong need of clients met with such a strong reluctance of the agency? Why do agencies usually refuse? And[…]
PR activities, if they are carried out consistently, can greatly help in the development of the enterprise, such as a financial service company. However, two conditions have to be met: the creators of the company want to be its faces, and the product itself fulfills the promise given to customers. Both conditions are met by[…]
Popular indicators of measuring PR agency effectiveness – reach and Advertising Value Equivalent – treat the Internet as if it was a newspaper that, if read goes to the shelf, and disappears from newsstands the next day. In fact, the publication, once it has been posted online, will be read for years. When, with the[…]
There is no universal way to measure PR activities. Therefore, in Profeina, we have created a set of possible indicators that – depending on the scope of work entrusted to the PR agency – can be used in reporting. For is not true that PR activities cannot be measured. First, two important explanations. The following[…]