BlaBlaCar is the world’s largest long-distance ridesharing, trusted community of drivers and passengers in 22 countries. The site and mobile apps connect people looking to travel long distances with drivers going the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. Each passenger makes a fair contribution for their seat, and drivers cover their fuel and tolls costs but do not make a profit. The platform is engineered to create a secure, trust-based community with declared identities and full member profiles. Members can even specify how chatty they are from ‘Bla’ to ‘BlaBlaBla’ – hence the name BlaBlaCar. Profeina has started working for BlaBlaCar 2 months after its launch in Poland. During almost 3 years we have implemented a strategy that we had developed at the beginning of our cooperation during workshops.
- Pitching journalists about ridesharing, sharing economy and BlaBlaCar itself
- Reaching most influential Polish TV channels, radio stations, daily newspapers, magazines and portals
- Arranging interviews and media briefings
- Preparing press releases, reports, creative gifts
- Reacting on what is on in media
Cooperation from May 2013 to July 2016